GØLD ́s body & beard soap
This beard soap will make you forget all about your beard shampoo.... Massive lather, massive cleansing, massive scent - the GØLD ́s Beard & Body Soap is the best thing that can happen to your beard! We've always been convinced: natural soap is the best way to wash your beard. Sure, there are plenty of beard conditioners, beard shampoos, and beard soaps out there now that foam properly. But we wanted something better. No, we wanted the best!
What can the GØLD ́s beard soap do?
- Applicable to your beard and your entire body.
- A superfatted with argan oil nourishes while you wash, leaving your beard softer than ever.
- The blend of saponified olive oil, coconut oil and babassu oil lets you effectively detangle your beard hair while washing.
- Our secret weapon hemp seed oil soothes skin irritations and has an antiseptic effect.
- Added clay sucks dirt out of your beard and skin pores like a little vacuum cleaner.
- Our formula creates a denser, finer-pored and firmer lather that carries active ingredients to every crevice.
- The extremely dense lather doubles as a shave thanks to its unique oil composition, allowing each blade to glide cleanly and comfortably over your skin.
- All ingredients are natural based and the oils are certified organic.
- When lathered, the wonderful and already familiar Massiv fragrance is created: sweet, tart yet refreshing.
The soap is packaged and shipped in an exclusive soap folding box.
Fresh weight: 100g
Made in Germany
Every beard wearer knows it, two to three times a week the full beard must be washed with a good natural soap. However, so that such a soap does not "melt" under the shower, due to the high humidity, you need a place where you can store your beloved piece of soap.
The different sized bars in the GØLD's Soap Dish allow the water to drip off perfectly, so your GØLD's Beard & Body Soap will be dry and ready for you again until your next shower. The thoughtful design of our soap dish allows, through just these individual bars, a clean drying.
The high-quality walnut wood is ideal for use in the bathroom. So you can take your GØLD's Beard & Body Soap including soap dish with pleasure in the shower or leave at the sink. But please make sure that you take your companion out of the shower again after showering. Because your soap doesn't like to be watered by subsequent shower goers, nor used by your sweetheart - because we now also have many female lovers...
Passionate with the workshops Hainbachtal in Offenbach
Lovingly handcrafted and made in Germany - that's what our new soap dish should be able to claim. We spent a long time looking for a suitable partner who would work with us to produce a high-quality soap dish that was so solid it would last a lifetime. After hundreds of phone calls and emails to various manufacturers, we were surprised to discover that good things can sometimes be so close. After a short consideration, it was clear to us that we had found the perfect regional and socially committed partner in Werkstätten Hainbachtal in Offenbach. The Hainbachtal workshops are a recognized workshop for disabled people. It offers people with mental disabilities or multiple disabilities, the chance to enjoy a vocational training, as well as individual support. From the kindergarten to the workplace, the Hainbachtal workshops offer an optimal atmosphere for the care and responsible and committed interaction with the workshop employees. This institution is an important part of the urban community and promotes the welfare and integration of physically and mentally disadvantaged people.
With the purchase of our soap dish, in cooperation with the workshops Hainbachtal, you support an important part of society. You directly support the preservation and expansion of the workshops and ensure the promotion and education of needy people in their everyday lives.
If you would like to donate something - then we would like to ask you to send donations directly to the Hainbachtal Workshops to the following bank account:
Bank for Social Economy
IBAN DE98 5502 0500 0006 6014 00
Up to 200 euros, your bank statement is valid as a donation receipt for the tax office. For donations over 200 euros, the Hainbachtal workshops will automatically send you an annual donation confirmation at the beginning of the following year.